Many IT companies work with Cloud providers like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google. Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s Cloud computing platform. Azure’s global network is for creating, managing, testing, and deploying application programs. Many IT organizations use the Azure Cloud computing platform for providing various IT services. Hence, the professionals with in-depth knowledge of Azure are in high demand. That is why Microsoft has designed the MCSD certification, or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, for those individuals who want to master Azure solutions development skills. The MCSD certificate is perfect for Azure solutions architects and developers. The Microsoft exam that is associated with the MCSD credential is MCSA 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure solutions.
Microsoft MCSA 70-532 Exam: Key Points
The Microsoft MCSA Azure Certification was designed for those who would like to validate their knowledge of Azure Cloud. It is a very comprehensive test where the candidates need to solve real-time cases as exam questions. The students have to work with real-life projects of developing Cloud applications in order to pass this certification exam.
If you have knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform and you are familiar with different development languages such as PHP or.Net, then you can surely pass the MCSA 70-532 exam at your first attempt. Further, you need to practice well in order to complete all the questions (about 40-60) within a limited time (usually 2 hours).
Languages: English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, German, French, Portuguese
Technologies to learn: Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Visual Studio
Associated certifications: MCSD, MCSA, MCSE, MCP
It is important to mention that the MCSA 70-532 exam is now retired. There are newly available tests. All the information about the updates and certification validity can be found at the official Microsoft website.
Now, let’s take a look at the exam topics that you must learn.
The Microsoft MCSA 70-532 exam is designed to enhance the candidate’s knowledge of developing ultimate solutions over Azure. The individuals learn how to create, scale, manage, monitor, and architect the Cloud application. The students must know how to build Cloud apps for Azure storage files, blobs, and queues. Ultimately, one must be ready to deploy Azure web apps and provide API management. Let’s make a summary of topics for Microsoft MCSA 70-532:
- Overview of Microsoft Azure Platform: Azure services and Azure portals
- Building Cloud application infrastructure in Azure
- Creating and testing Azure Virtual Machines
- Hosting Cloud web application on Azure Cloud platform
- Using ASP.NET or C# to develop Azure Web App
- Storing SQL Data in Azure Cloud’s SQL databases
- Designing Azure Cloud applications for resiliency
- Storing any unstructured data in Azure
- Designing a communication strategy
- Automating integration with resources on Azure through PowerShell
- DevOps in Azure: securing web applications
- Integrating and managing Azure Active Directory
The Microsoft MCSA 70-532 exam isn’t easy to pass. Here are a few skills and subjects that you must have to pass this certification test as smoothly as easily:
- Creating and managing Azure Cloud programs
- Data strategy
- Management of identity and storage on Azure Cloud
- PaaS computation
- Azure web services
Microsoft MCSA 70-532 Exam: Exam Prerequisites
- Candidates must have basic knowledge about the Azure Cloud platform and its services
- Students must have some experience of developing Cloud applications on Azure
- Individuals should be proficient to use different development tools and techniques
- Applicants must be capable of developing resilient and scalable developing solutions
- Test takers should have experience in C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, PHP; .NET, etc.
Microsoft MCSA 70-532 Exam: Top Resources and Training Courses
If you are preparing for your Microsoft MCSA 70-532 exam on your own, you can refer to the following books and e-books that are available on Amazon:
- Exam Ref MCSA 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Building Cloud Apps with Microsoft Azure: Best practices for Data Storage, DevOps, High Availability, and more
There are also different video training courses available online for the Microsoft MCSA 70-532 exam. Here are a few video courses that you can take:
- Pluralsight video training course on the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Microsoft official training course 20532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Udemy training course
- PrepAway training course and study guide for the Microsoft MCSA 70-532 exam
- Simplilearn Microsoft MCSA 70-532 certification training
There are some websites like PrepAway, which also offers the latest Microsoft MCSA 70-532 exam dumps. You can check out those platforms and purchase a premium bundle containing all exam files. These files are populated with the latest test questions and answers. They are great for practicing. As they come with answers already, you don’t even need to put your efforts into discovering the correct answers. However, you still need to prepare.
Microsoft MCSA 70-532 Exam: Preparation Process
After checking the Microsoft MCSA 70-532 exam syllabus, you must have understood the difficulty level of this test. Hence, you should gear up for the exam preparations. Don’t waste your time. Instead, start your preparation from the very beginning. Keep at least three months before the actual exam date for preparation. Now, schedule these three months in such a way that you can complete entire syllabus before one or two weeks. Then you can do an only revision.
You can take a video training course online, or follow a study guide, or you can do your preparation from a book and e-book. There are plenty of resources and exam dumps available at cheap prices. You can easily purchase any of these braindumps and do the preparations on your own.
Finally, make sure that you take a few practice tests as well. This will allow you to understand what type of real-life cases you can get in the actual exam. Later, you can work on those areas that need improvement. Besides, you have to work on your speed and problem-solving time. Therefore, try to be fast and quick while practicing!