Fun Factory Hawaii wants to help your school, team, club or organization put the FUN into FUNdraising! One of our commitments to the nonprofit organizations in the communities we serve is to offer them the ability to raise money for their various worthwhile causes.
SELL THE “FUNDRAISING TOKEN CARD” FOR $20 AND KEEP $10.
Token Cards may be used at any Fun Factory location in Hawaii.
Email us for a Nonprofit Group Form and submit it via fax or email or in-person at our corporate office. A representative will contact you. DO NOT take the form to a Fun Factory location.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & GENERAL INFORMATION
Who May Apply?
- Any legitimate nonprofit club or organization may apply, including: schools, school groups or clubs, athletic organizations, church groups, etc.
How Much Money Can We Make?
- Each FUNdraising Token Card is to be sold for $20 with your organization retaining $10 for each card sold.
How Do We Apply?
- Complete our FUNdraising application form and return it to our corporate office by fax, email or in person. Applications are not accepted at Fun Factory locations. After the application is approved, a valid driver’s license or photo I.D. must be presented.
Do we need to make an Advance Payment?
- Yes. Fun Factory will issue FUNdraising Token Cards to your organization for $10 each (minimum 50 cards for $500). Your organization will sell the FUNdraising Token Cards for $20 each and retain $10 for your organization.
Example: Organization buys 50 FUNdraising Token Cards for $500 (50 x $10) and sells them for $1,000 (50 x $20) for a net gain of $500.
Is there a Minimum Order?
- A minimum of 50 Token Cards must be purchased.
What if We Need More Token Cards?
- You may order additional Token Cards during your sales period; however, the minimum order for additional cards is $500 (50 x $10).
When Can We Start the Sale?
- FUNdraising Token Cards will be ready for pick up by one of the agreement signers approximately 5 working days after the “Fundraiser Agreement” has been signed. You will be notified when the cards are ready.
What Happens if We Don’t Sell All The Token Cards?
- Token Cards may not be returned.
What Happens If Cards are Lost or Stolen?
- Token Cards should be treated like cash, as lost or stolen Token Cards will not be replaced or refunded. We encourage you to be extremely careful in handling the Token Cards.
THE SENIORS OF MAUI HIGH’S PROJECT GRAD SOLD 300 FUNDRAISING CARDS AND EARNED $3,000.00!